Video surveillance system modernization on the territory of "Primorsk port berths". Nowadays high image quality, high speed data transmission, and trouble-free equipment operation are the main requirements for IP surveillance. IP cameras and switches which instantly transmit information to the staff –are essential parts of a sophisticated video surveillance system.
"Primorsk Trade Port" - one of Russia's largest oil terminals with a total share in Russia's oil exports by sea - 30% (about 70 million tons annually). Large deliveries are carried out to the countries of northern Europe and Scandinavia. The port of Primorsk was the final point of the Baltic Pipeline System, which provides the export of oil directly from the Timan-Pechora, West Siberian and Ural-Volga regions of Russia. This project will allow the Russian economy to become independent of the hydrocarbons export from transit Baltic States. Today, the port of Primorsk is the most modern and environmentally friendly port in Europe.
The demand was to provide the network equipment for the following port services functioning:
1.CCS (central control station)
2.AWP (Automated Working Place of border guards, customs, security, operator building),
3.DTC (Dispatch of Towing Complex),
A special requirement of this project was that the network equipment had to be adjusted to the existing fiber-optic network.
Why KorenixJetNet 5428G V2
• 24 100Base-TX, 4 100/1000 RJ-45/SFP combo ports
• Advanced Cyber Security – DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, Denial of Service (DoS) protection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL)
• Advanced Cyber Redundancy – MSR, SuperChain, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS
Why Korenix JetCon 1702
• Gigabit High Speed Data Link
• 2-Port High Power 30W PoE Injector
• IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Compliance
• Operating Temperature: - 40°C ~ 75°C
Why Korenix JetCon 1301-mw
• One 10/100 TX port to One 100FX port
• Case: Aluminum metal case with IP31 grade case protection for drop-waterproof and dustproof.
• Operating Temperature: - 40°C ~ 80°C